Float Valve Operation
ATEX Certified EN 15089 & NFPA 69 Compliant
Available in Aluminum or Mild Steel (dependent on size) and Stainless Steel 304 and 316 construction
- Total passive approach eliminating the costly maintenance associated with active detection or monitored systems
- Flexible use of venting approaches – eliminates the low Pred requirement of some flap and pinch style valves.
- Eliminates powder blockage considerations from product fallout with clean-out technology – monitoring of product build-up not required.
- Field flow and pressure adjustments to meet the most stringent process flow considerations.
- Single acting and double acting versions
- Flanged inlet and outlet
- Latching mechanism
- Position switches for process shutdown signaling
- Available for horizontal or vertical installation
- Certified ATEX EN 15089 & NFPA 69 Compliant