EcoBOSS™ Automatic Butterfly Dampers with dust seal are an essential energy saving component that is ideal for light dust, fume and smoke producing applications.
Installing EcoBOSS™ Butterfly Dampers that are directly connected to the process machinery is ENERGY SMART! When a dust producing machine is not in operation, airflow is not required. Power consumption is dramatically reduced, service life and capacity of a filtration system is increased, and the dBA levels of the fanâs exhaust will be significantly lower.
EcoBOSS™ Butterfly Dampers are used to independently control airflow on specific machines by linking their open/closed position to the active operation of the individual machines that require dust collection or ventilation.
Optimum energy savings and filter capacity utilization will be achieved by installing an EcoBOSS™ energy management system with EcoBOSS™ Automatic Butterfly Dampers with dust seal.
- Heavy duty galvanized steel construction
- 24 VDC solenoid with LED indicator light (110 VAC is optional)
- Rated for high pressure applications (up to 24 WG)
- 90 flared ends for use with optional quick connection clamps and adaptors
- Automatic Blast Gate
- Connection Options
- Custom Panels
- Heavy Duty Barometric Damper
- Loop Box
- Low Voltage Energy Management Network
- Pneumatic Energy & Pressure Management Network
- Power Box
- Power Box Ultimate
- Power Supplies
- Variable Speed Drives