EcoBOSS™ 100% Positive Seal Pneumatic Blast Gates are an essential energy saving component for all dust collection and air handling systems.
Installing EcoBOSS™ Gates that are directly connected to dust producing machinery is ENERGY SMART! When a dust producing machine is not in operation, airflow is not required. Power consumption is dramatically reduced, service life and capacity of a filtration system is increased, and the dBA levels of the fanâs exhaust will be significantly lower.
EcoBOSS™ Gates are used to independently control airflow on specific machines by linking their open/closed position to the active operation of the individual machines that require dust collection or ventilation.
Optimum energy savings and filter capacity utilization will be achieved by installing the EcoBoss energy management system with EcoBOSS™ 100% positive seal pneumatic blast gates.
- Heavy duty galvanized steel construction
- 24 VDC solenoid with LED indicator light (110 VAC is optional)
- Sizes 4″ 12″ come standard with 90o flared ends for use with optional quick connection clamps and adapters
- Sizes14″ 32″HD
- Gates come standard with flanged ends and co-flanges
- Polyethylene gasket for 100% positive seal on sizes 4″ 12″. Larger HD Gates utilize brass for ease of movement and feature rubber and felt gasket.
- All HD Gates are self cleaning
- Automatic Butterfly Damper
- Connection Options
- Custom Panels
- Heavy Duty Barometric Damper
- Loop Box
- Low Voltage Energy Management Network
- Pneumatic Energy & Pressure Management Network
- Power Box
- Power Box Ultimate
- Power Supplies
- Variable Speed Drives